|Facts and figures|
|Number of Volumes||8|
|Number of Issues||29|
|Issues per Year||4|
|Number of Published Articles||177|
|View Per Article||389.42|
|PDF Download Per Article||295.37|
|Number of Indexing Databases||57|
|Number of Reviewers||360|
|Number of Editorial Board Members||38|
|Number of Contributors||315|
|Time to Accept (Weeks)||8|
International Journal of New Chemistry CODEN: IJNCAK
International Journal of New Chemistry (Abbreviation: Int J New Chem) was founded in 2014 as a non-profit association to promote the development of the professionals of chemistry in education, research, services and industry, and for the diffusion of chemical knowledge. This journal is a double blind peer-reviewed journal covering all areas in chemistry. All articles published by the journal are are available for free under a Creative Commons license CC-BY 4.0.
International Journal of New Chemistry is published quarterly ( 4 issues per year) online and in print.
Why publish in International Journal of New Chemistry?
1. All articles are published in open access model and all papers are free to read, copy, distribute and use (with attribution). Therefore, the published articles are highly visible to the international research community.
2. Archiving of accepted article in various international repositories.
3. Constructive and rapid double blind peer-review process
4. "Certificate of publication" to the authors of accepted articles.
5. Authors retain the copyright and ownership of papers-not the Publisher.
6. IJNC is indexed in 57 indexing databases.
Related subjects: All fields of chemistry
The acceptance rate of Int. J. New. Chem. was 59% in 2019. The average time between submission and final decision is eight weeks and the average time between acceptance and publication is three weeks.
International Journal of New Chemistry is supported by:
2- Gaam Part Chemical Sciences and Industries Company
To see Acceptance timeline Please follow the link below: