International Journal of New Chemistry CODEN: IJNCAK
International Journal of New Chemistry (Abbreviation: Int J New Chem) was founded in 2014 as a non-profit association to promote the development of the professionals of chemistry in education, research, services and industry, and for the diffusion of chemical knowledge. This journal is a double blind peer-reviewed journal covering all areas in chemistry. All articles published by the journal are are available for free under a Creative Commons license CC-BY 4.0.
International Journal of New Chemistry is published quarterly ( 4 issues per year) online and in print.
Why publish in International Journal of New Chemistry?
1. All articles are published in open access model and all papers are free to read, copy, distribute and use (with attribution). Therefore, the published articles are highly visible to the international research community.
2. Archiving of accepted article in various international repositories.
3. Constructive and rapid double blind peer-review process
4. "Certificate of publication" to the authors of accepted articles.
5. All manuscripts that are submitted to International Journal of New Chemistry will not be subject to any Article Processing Charges.
6. Authors retain the copyright and ownership of papers-not the Publisher.
Related subjects: All fields of chemistry
The acceptance rate of Int. J. New. Chem. was 59% in 2019. The average time between submission and final decision is eight weeks and the average time between acceptance and publication is three weeks.
International Journal of New Chemistry is supported by:
2- Gaam Part Chemical Sciences and Industries Company
To see Acceptance timeline Please follow the link below: